Kiztopia cheap ticke...
Admission times are as follows: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2.30pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm (last entry).
Future World + Digital Light Canvas
E ticket (No need to print out)
Adult $19 (U.P. SGD 20.00)
Child $19 (U.P. SGD 20.00)
Please Whatsapp: +(65) 91018948
E ticket: No need Hard copy, Print copy, with the soft copy from mobile or tablet scan and go in.
No terms, No conditions
Child (2 to 12years old)
Valid on weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays.
Ticket Expiry: Valid 60 days from the date of purchase.
ENTRY TO ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM AT MARINA BAY SANDS® IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availabilityat the Museum’s discretion.
• Unless otherwise stated, children under 2 years may be admitted free of charge.
• No flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods or bulky photography equipment are allowed. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscatedand/or deleted.
• mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum.
• Food or beverages are not permitted in any of the galleries at any time.
• Visitors who appear overly intoxicated may be refused entry at the Museum’s discretion.
• All visitors may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands (including the Museum). Visitors who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property.
• The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Marina Bay Sands’, the seller’s and the venue’s Conditions of Entry. In the event that a visitor is escorted out of the Museum for any reason, or if a ticket has been purchased by a visitor who is not permitted entry, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket purchased.
• In the event thata visitor found to have damaged any property or works in the Museum, Marina Bay Sands reserves all rights to claim for any loss, damage or expense suffered (including but not limited to legal costs), arising out of or in connection with any such damage.
• Merchandise related to any event may only be sold by parties approved by Marina Bay Sands and may not be sold or resold by any other parties whether at or outside Marina Bay Sands premises.
• Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any claims, expenses, damage and losses, which arise out of or in connection with your visit to the Museum. Nothing in this paragraph excludes the liability of Marina Bay Sands PteLtd‘s negligence to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by statute.
• Glass containers of any kind, beverages, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives, box cutters, weapons of any kind, chairs, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace, and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate. Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.
• Bulky items such as luggage, umbrellas and musical instruments are to deposited at the Visitor Services Counter on Level 1.
• Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries.
[email protected] +6591018948 Antonio Lepa.
PayNow/Lah: 91018948 or
Posb Bank Saving Account: 218-05552-4 or
UOB Bank Uniplus: 373-391-881-9 or
Maybank iSSAVvy Saving: 14090695460 once the fund is transferred We will Whatsapp you the tickets
30/07/2020 1:06 pm
Orchard Road, Singapore 238895