Other real properties (Item ID: 23476)
Expected to be realized in year 2026 is the "North South Corridor" which is Singapore's first expressway to pull in committed bus lanes and cycling route. The design was initially proclaimed as vehicular expressway to be up and running by 2020, but it was ultimately changed last January, that the main road be built as Singapore's first consolidated transport corridor.
The project is built to join the north towns to the urban center in the succeeding calendar months and calls for invitation to tender for planned corridor. The prima construction for the premier integrated transport corridor on the expressway will come out in 2017, as cited by the Land Transport Authority (LTA).
As a solution, travel from north towns such as Woodlands, Ang Mo Kio and Sembawang will be down by up to thirty mins erstwhile it is fulfilled in 2026.
Show on map
25/05/2016 9:39 pm
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.