Office / Commercial (Item ID: 20925)
Situated opposite the Parliament House, Nagaya Singapore is the first out-of-Japan coworking space for Gateway Inc. The center has a coworking space which covers more than 494 sq. ft., providing a conducive space for people to use. The center have also 10 booth spaces for people who would like more privacy when they work. Breakout spaces are plentiful and there is a nice garden to complement the space.
This center is centrally located in the CBD area. A stone's throw away from Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, the building is also easily accessible by public transport such as MRTs, buses and taxis. There are 2 MRTs that serve the area, mainly City Hall Interchange and Clarke Quay MRT Station.
Amenities are plentiful with well known supermarkets nearby such as Meidiya and Cold Storage. Eateries can be found everywhere around the area from foodcourts to high end restaurants. The new National Gallery is also a stone throw away from the building.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.