Commercial Property Investment in Singapore Declined by 66% in Q1 Central Area
Office / Commercial (Item ID: 23515)
There is a tremendous drop of Singapore commercial section in the first quarter of this year, 2016. Property consultancy JLL covered that commercial real estate investment declined by 66% to almost US$700 million.
The downslope was chiefly due to the lack of big-ticket dealings during the quarter as the demands of investors were damaged by the rising issue of vacancies and the track record counting of groundbreaking completions.
Concurring once more to JLL, Singapore business office market is also expecting to prioritize renters this year 2016 and 2017 barely before changing to a neutral stance in year 2018. Besides, the prime office sector and capital values is anticipated to go through a drop down of rental roughly 10 to 20 per centum this 2016.
In annual groundwork for first quarter of 2016, commercial property investment for Asia Pacific will likely drop down by 5 percent to US$24 billion while investment volume by value worldwide is predicted to fall by 5 percent.
For more info on the Rising Projects, view https://www.propertyreview.sg/singapore-commercial-property-investment-declined-by-66-in-q1/.
Show on map
28/05/2016 9:38 am
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ Singapore is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Properties section is dedicated for buying, selling and renting Apartment, Condominium, Landed House, Land, Commercial space, Parking space, Room, etc. or finding a local Property agent. You may indicate the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, area, construction year, etc. Buy from agents, owners or developers.
Keywords: Commercial Property Investment in Singapore Declined by 66% in Q1 Central Area | Claseek™ Singapore; There is a tremendous drop of Singapore commercial section in the first quarter of this year, 2016. Property consultancy JLL covered that commercial real estate..., Properties, commercial, property, investment, singapore, declined, 66, q1, there, tremendous, drop, section, first, quarter, year, 2016, consultancy, jll, covered, real, estate, almost, 700, millionthe, downslope, chiefly