Condominium (Item ID: 21212)
According to propertyguru, Vietnam could soon become the new property hotspot in the Asia Pacific region, challenging the likes of Bangkok and Singapore for investment dollars. Channel NewsAsia recently reported that the country’s growing middle-class, along with relaxed regulations on foreign ownership, could help the property market grow significantly in the near future.
Read More at http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2015/12/112909/all-eyes-on-vietnam
Invest today at "Vista Verde Vietnam" and "The Vista Vietnam" with many opportunity
Learn more of Vista Verde @ http://www.propertyfactsheet.com/properties/vista-verde-vietnam-ho-chi-minh/
Learn more of The Vista Vietnam @ http://www.propertyfactsheet.com/properties/the-vista-vietnam-an-phu-ho-chi-minh/
Show on map
21/12/2015 1:32 am
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.