Condominium (Item ID: 33199)
Sea Pavilion Residences is a new launch by Oxley Holdings Limited. It is a 24 unit residential development that is made up of 1 to 3 bedrooms and penthouses.
Its location on 494 Upper East Coast, will be very close to the upcoming mrt line. The station will be called Bayshore station. This Thomson East Coast line is a combine line with the Thomson Line and the Eastern Region line. It is a 43km length with about 31 stations in total. It will then be able to connect to 7 interchanges making traveling time reduce by half.
For residents who drive, the East Coast Park Expressway is nearby. From ECP to the other major expressway will be able to connect you to other parts of Singapore easily.
Its launch price will be attractively priced to sell. Sea Pavilion Residences will be a home for many generations to come.
|No. of bedrooms||1|
|No. of bathrooms||1|
01/03/2018 6:17 pm
Upper East Coast
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.