Condominium (Item ID: 18702)
Robin Residences at D10 is an upcoming freehold 5 blocks of 5 storey residential development located in Bukit Timah estate at Robin Drive, Singapore in District 10. Robin Residences at D10 Floor Plan offers a highly anticipated project with a total of 134 units ranging from 1 to 5 bedrooms and penthouses.
The land site of Robin Residences at D10 which was developed by Singapore's prestigious developer Sing Holdings Ltd has a total land area of 6,027.4 sq m. All units at Robin Residences at D10 Price provides well-appointed and generously designed interiors. Robin Residences at D10 Showflat also equipped with remarkable facilities like luxury swimming pool, stylish gymnasium, clubhouse, tennis court and many more.
To find out more info on the Rising Projects, see http://www.propertyreview.sg/robin-residences/
Show on map
24/06/2015 1:50 pm
1, 3, 5, 7, 9 Robin Drive, Singapore 258261
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.