Condominium (Item ID: 17253)
According to The Star Online on 16 March 2015, Malaysians flocking to Cambodia since 1990s and for some years, they were the largest investors, with official data showing that from 1994 to 2001, Malaysian investments make up of about 1/3 of all the investments and nearly 80% of the Asean investments.
Read More about the breaking news at http://www.oxley-thebridge.com/the-star-online/the-star-online-160315-malaysians-flocking-to-cambodia-to-do-business/
Wanted to start your business in Cambodia? Purchase a SOHO unit of the Bridge at Cambodia From Oxley starting from USD110K. More info @ https://plus.google.com/+Oxleythebridgecambodia/
Show on map
16/04/2015 1:10 am
Village No 14, National Assembly Street, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn Distr
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.