Condominium (Item ID: 21006)
Instead of focusing on the overheated property market in his home city of Hong Kong, Ko Sek Yan, founder and CEO of Hong Kong-based Meridian International Holding, has an eye on Cambodia’s property market, whose growth reminds him of Hong Kong’s golden period in the 1980s.
Post Property’s Natalie Leung met Ko and talked to him about how Phnom Penh’s property market of today mirrors the image of Hong Kong’s golden period.
Read More at http://www.phnompenhpost.com/real-estate/cambodias-entrance-golden-period
Invest today at with "The Peak Cambodia", "The Bridge Cambodia" and "The Gateway Cambodia" with ease of exit strategy.
Learn more of The Peak Cambodia @ http://www.propertyfactsheet.com/properties/the-peak-cambodia/
Learn more of The Gateway Cambodia @ http://www.propertyfactsheet.com/properties/the-gateway-cambodia/
Learn more of The Bridge Cambodia @ http://www.propertyfactsheet.com/properties/the-bridge-cambodia/
08/12/2015 1:35 am
Show on map
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.