Condominium (Item ID: 22102)
Cairnhill 9 is a prosperous mixed development that is established at the Cairnhill Road of Singapore. Consisting of both condominiums and serviced apartments, this 30-storey skyscraper will soon become a brand of top-flight cosmopolitan living. It has an expected TOP on 2017. It proposes 280 residential flats in a 30-storey building. The other block proudly stands at a 20-storey building and extends 220 hotel units.
Cairnhill 9 is also adjacent to a number of MRT stations that will comfortably take you to your chosen venues such as the Newton MRT, Orchard MRT, Somerset MRT and the Dhoby Ghaut MRT. A hassle-free drive is viable when you drive through the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE and the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
For additional information on the Rising Projects, take a look https://www.propertyreview.sg/cairnhill-9-nine/.
Show on map
29/02/2016 7:28 am
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.