Wallich Residence Ta...
A Freehold development located right opposite the future "Greater Southern Waterfront "is coming to Pasir Panjang.
- Freehold and 300m to Haw Par Villa MRT Station
- Dual Key units for flexible living
- 2 mins drive to Science park II and NUS.
- 4 mins drive to Mapletree Business Centre.
- Developer is Aurum Land, wholly owned subsidiary of Woh Hup Holdings Pte Ltd. - Track record : Three 11 and Sophia 1919 - The Black and White Residences
- 52 Exclusive apartment:
1 bedroom : 4 units,
2 bedroom : 36 units,
3 bedroom : 3 units,
3 bedroom PH : 8 units
4 bedroom PH : 1 units
More about The Revamp of Pasir Panjang - Greater Southern Waterfront:
-A vast slice of coastal land will be freed up once the ports move from Pasir Panjang and Tanjong Pagar to Tuas by 2027.
-The relocation of terminals along the southern coastline will free up 1,000 hectares of land for future development, specifically the Greater Southern Waterfront, which is envisioned to be an extension of the city that will open up new live-work-play opportunities.
-The central business district and nearby housing could be extended to the waterfront as well.
- See more information at: http://www.newpropertyreview.com/orient-pasir-panjang/
|No. of bedrooms||2|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
13/10/2014 5:09 pm