SG House Cleaning Se...
WE ARE RUNNNING CLASSES AT YISHUN ST 31. SBS SVC 803 FROM YISHUN INTERCHANGE. 5 MINS. WE ARE RUNNNING CLASSES AT CHAI CHEE AVE. SBS SVC 229 FROM BEDOK INTERCHANGE. 5 MINS. ACROSS AL ANSAR MOSQUE. CALL US AT 9379 4744.
The Learning Verve Knowledge Hub Pri - Sec tuition @ Bedok North, Yishun, Chai Chee & Tampines.thelearningverve.blogspot.comthelearningverve.weebly.com9379 4744
ACE YOUR EXAMS AND SEE IMPROVEMENTS!!!
Ours students have benefited from our classes. So why wait.
9 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
1. Our commited and caring tutors are diploma - degree holders. We have Ex NIE teachers and Full Time Tutors with proven track records. With classroom teaching experience in government schools, education centres, language schools, community clubs and one to one classes. We hope to impart exam learning and solving technique to our students.We are more than just tutors. We mentor our students. We understand each child is unique and learn at different pace and with different style.
2. Reasonable fees. We understand that parents want to maximize their investment on their children's education. Hence, our fees are competitive yet reasonable.
3. A small class size and teacher : student ratio allows tutor to devote more attention and time to each student and group ensuring optimum performance.
4. Regular update to parents via tutor and parents meeting session and sms broadcast. We believe in a clear line of communication with parents. Our customers are the most important people.
5. There will be tuition tests in Feb, Apr, Aug and Oct. This allows us to effectively evaluate student’s strengths / weaknesses and to work on them.This also allows students to put into practice what has been taught and "warm up" for coming exams. A feedback report will be issued.We also conduct FREE MOTIVATIONAL WORKSHOPS FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS TO BUILD THEIR SELF ESTEEM AND SET GOALS.
6. We have 4 systematic and successsful approaches termed the:-" clockwork apporoach""carrot apporach""story telling approach " Goal setting approach" which have benefited our students. Fast and easy technique to tackle exam questions are taught. All while adhering to MOE syllabus.
7. We provide challenging in - house worksheet materials prepared by our experienced tutors which mirrors exam based queestions to supplement our use of popular assessment books.
8. Our parents and students have given us favourable testimonials and the "thumbs up". Our student's 2013 and 2014 results and achievements have been very encouraging and a success. They also pick up other intangible skills during our lessons such as being responsible and being discipline.
9. We believe in ' SCR"- sincerity, commitment and being responsible
12/01/2016 7:44 am