Other service (Item ID: 15870)
Behavior-Based Interviewing is a very reliable and valid candidate selection technique based on the work of Professor Tom Janz, of the University of Calgary. While we all may say that past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior, we don’t act as if we believe this when we are interviewing candidates—often because we aren’t certain how to ask questions that will tell us about past performance.
The workshop concentrates on the pre-interview preparation, developing questions and their value, the interview techniques that get specific, behavior-based examples of past performance, and the strategies that follow through on this process.
You can register your place online at:
Show on map
28/01/2015 4:45 pm
Level 10 55 Market Street, Singapore 048941
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.