Learn From the Best ...
Dear potential piano students, Ms. Wang is currently looking for more piano students to pass on her passion and knowledge in music.
Merits of having a private piano teacher compared to a music school:
1) Flexible schedule for makeup lesson based on teacher's availabilities
2) Provides more attention and 1-1 focus
3) Will provide own lesson plans upon request from parents
4) Regular, weekly updates regarding student's progress
5) Teacher will conduct performances and showcase opportunities for all students
6) Parents are allowed to wait for their child in the living room
7) All students will be given pre-assessments prior to their piano exam, to ensure they are more than ready for it
Discounted rate for siblings/friends, only applicable to students learning one after another
Students can create their own small group for music theory lessons
Only allow 6 cancellations a year due to whatever reasons, excluding makeup lessons.
Fees will be collected upfront prior to the commencement of 4 lessons, or on the 1st lesson itself.
Only accepting students above 6 years old, as I believe students too small tend to lose focus and does not absorb as much information.
Ms. Wang is results orientated with a track record of 100% passing rate. As she is working full-time in a music school now, she is only taking in students on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10.30am to 4pm.
Please whatsapp or sms the following format to 98631941:
Name of inquirer:
Name of studet:
Age of student:
Type of lesson: Beginner, Exam - Grade 1-8, Leisure, others (please specify)
Do you have a piano at home?
Locations of piano lessons- Only at teacher's home studio (Blk 471A upper serangoon Crescent)
Availabilities, preferred days and timings for lessons - please state as many as possible.
Any specific requests?
We look forward to hear from you!
25/10/2017 9:13 pm