Furniture (Item ID: 25215)
Since the 1990s, Window to the Past (WTP) has been the go-to place for many people seeking a range of quality furniture with diverse designs. Its furniture, accessories, interior decorating, customisation and flexible leasing programmes make it a popular choice among newcomers to Singapore and long-term residents alike.
Started by owner Mimi Somjee, the company has over 20years of experience in furnishing homes all across Asia, Europe and the US. The showroom boasts more than 5,000 products and features everything from comtemporary trends in colour, wood and soft furnishings, to modern glass and steel pieces and exotic Asian classics. We locate at 3 Kung Chong Road, Singapore, SG 159141. Call us at 6235 2760. Visit us at http://www.wtpstyle.com
Show on map
13/08/2016 6:08 am
3 Kung Chong Road, Singapore, SG 159141
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.