Loan / Financing (Item ID: 28776)
When securing a loan, it is likely that you will be given a PPI or Payment Protection Insurance. This insurance will take care of your payments in case of ailment, accident or unemployment. Although this insurance may help you, not very many people are qualified to claim under its terms, and it is extremely costly. Look to check whether your present manager covers some of these things, or find a cheaper stand-alone strategy that will cover you.
The most important thing to do before getting a legal loan in Singapore is to look around. Before you sign anything, make beyond any doubt that you have looked at all possible outcomes for your necessities. If you can separate all the various features of a loan and concentrate on the features you require, you can find the legal personal loan for your necessities.
Show on map
03/03/2017 5:46 pm
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.