Other jobs (Item ID: 10825)
Singapore job, Singapore careers, jobs in Singapore, Singapore jobs, search jobs, jobs, career, employment, hiring, apply, job vacancy, job vacancies
If you are thinking of working in Singapore after graduation or looking for new career, you are heading in the right direction
With a population of just under 5 million, Singapore is home to a multicultural local workforce of Chinese, Malay, Indian and other races. Sound workplace integration policies and a common working language have made unity and diversity prominent features of its workforce.
Many companies here ensure fair working environments that reward individuals based on merit.
Singapore welcomes global talent in a wide range of growth industries, including biomedical sciences, R&D, healthcare, infocomm technology, and financial services.
Most employees in Singapore work five days a week, up to 44 hours. Vacation leave varies from seven to 14 days, usually increasing with length of service and seniority. Contracts often include two to three weeks of paid sick leave and hospitalisation leave.
Starting salaries are very competitive in Singapore. A fixed bonus is given at the end of the year, equivalent to one month’s salary. In addition, variable bonuses are sometimes declared, depending on the company and individual’s performance.
To work in Singapore, you need to hold a valid Employment Pass.
Find your ideal job here.
Jobs in singapore, singapore jobs, singapore, job, IT jobs, HR jobs, finance jobs, sales jobs, marketing jobs, engineering jobs, customer service jobs, accounting jobs, management jobs, legal jobs, business development, career resource, career, create resume, education career, employer, employment, employment opportunity, employment asia, find job, free job posting, it recruitment, human resource, internet recruitment, jobstreet, job, job interview, job listing, job site, job vacancy, job opening, job placement, job opportunity, job seeker, job tips, job alert, job online, job search,online job search, online recruitment, post advertisement, recruitment, recruitment agency, resume, resume service
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.