- Set up machines at customers’ sites
- Provide on-site training to customers on the usage of company’s products and document management solutions
- Provide timely post-sales support to customers so that customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest attainable level
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Studies, or any related field
- Basic knowledge of networking, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Office applications and PC installation
- Preferably 1 to 2 years’ related experience
- Candidates without any relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Prior experience in handling MAC OS and knowledge in Photoshop application an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal & presentation skills
- Able to build good rapport with customers and resolve their issues tactfully
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in Microsoft Word document to [email protected] Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
Please include in your resume the following information:
(1) Reason(s) for leaving your current and/or previous employment(s)
(2) Availability / Notice period required
(3) Current / Last drawn and expected salary
(4) Recent photograph
(5) Names and contact numbers of 2 character referees relating to your previous employment(s)
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
|Vision Career Solutions|
|S$1,600 - S$2,200|
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!
27/04/2016 4:07 pm