TOPCOM Messaging Pte...
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE UPCOMING S-AEIS 2015
S-AEIS is the route to government schools in Singapore. Join us at Nanyang Learning to better prepare for this examination. We also provide intensive private home tuition for short term visit pass/ Singapore PR (SPR)/ Dependent Pass/ Long Term Pass.)
1. Primary (PSLE)
2. Secondary (O Level)
3. Junior College (A Level)
4. Polytechnic (Diploma)
1. English Courses (IELTS)
2. AEIS/ S-AEIS (Government School Preparatory Course)
Student Pass Application is prepared in the shortest time and will be issued during the 3/6 months course. We also provide free consultation on the student pass application so do give us a call at (65) 8298 7978 for more information!
10 Reasons to choose us as your preferred S-AEIS consultant:
1. Well-planned materials by MOE teachers to compliment to AEIS Examinations
2. Successfully trained over 3,000 international students in Singapore
3. AEIS Examination tips and practices for students
4. Experienced Full time tutor and Ex-Moe School Teachers
5. Proven strategies to help student to pass AEIS
6. High Passing Rate!
7. Reasonable School Fees
8. EduTrust and SQC Certified (PEOs award for business excellence)
9. Intensive training for the 3/6 months course
10. To date, we have achieved 98% success rate in placing students to schools
Full Time Study: 8am to 3pm / 9am to 4pm. (Monday to Friday)
Location: Bugis, Bukit Merah, Mountbatten, Kovan, Tiong Bahru, Bishan and Jurong East.
Our Students: from Singapore, China, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Japan, Taiwan and other countries in the region.
So what are you waiting for? Email us now at email@example.com for our course brochure and price list!
Nanyang Tuition (Study Abroad Singapore)
Website: www.studyabroadsingapore.com / www.nanyang
Office: (65) 6787 9759 | Mobile: (65) 8298 7978 | Skype: gratifyeducation
腾讯(QQ): 2192930341 | 微博 (Wei Bo): 5236252057 | 微信 (We chat): nanyanglearning
Integrity | Excellence | Enthusiasm | Commitment | Sincerity
07/10/2014 4:26 pm