Painting Services, S...
AEIS is for new international students who do not have a place in local school and wish to take part in the admission into Primary and Secondary Level. Nanyang Learning aims to help students to prepare for this examination and integrate into education in Singapore. We also provide a wide range of services like application for student pass/ long term pass, finding guardianship and many more.
Our students come from countries all over world like China, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia and many more.
1. Primary (PSLE)
2. Secondary (O Level)
3. Junior College (A Level)
4. Polytechnic (Diploma)
1. English Courses (IELTS)
2. AEIS/ S-AEIS (Government School Preparatory Course)
Student Pass Application is prepared in the shortest time and will be issued during the 3/6 months course. We also provide free consultation on the student pass application so do give us a call at (65) 8298 7978 for more information!
10 Reasons to choose us as your preferred S-AEIS consultant:
1. Well-planned materials by MOE teachers to compliment to AEIS Examinations
2. Successfully trained over 3,000 students in Singapore and the region
3. AEIS Examination tips and practices for students
4. Trained by Full time tutor and Ex-Moe School Teachers
5. Proven strategies to help student to pass AEIS
6. High Passing Rate!
7. Reasonable School Fees
8. EduTrust and SQC Certified (PEOs award for business excellence)
9. Intensive training for the 3/6 months course
10. To date, we have achieved 98% success rate in placing students to schools
Full Time Study: 8am to 3pm/ 9am to 4pm. (Monday to Friday)
Locations: Bugis, Bukit Merah, Mountbatten, Kovan, Tiong Bahru, Bishan and Jurong East. The schools are geographically dispersed around the island and students can choose schools to suit their preferences.
So what are you waiting for? Email us now at email@example.com for our course brochure and price list!
Nanyang Learning ( Study Abroad Singapore)
Website: www.studyabroadsingapore.com / www.nanyangtuition.com
Contact: (65) 8298 7989
15/04/2015 5:25 pm