Local event (Item ID: 17365)
Make the most out of your child's school holiday this June!
Introducing our June Holiday PSLE Course 2015, we help your child to see through the eyes of a PSLE teacher. Your child will be able to learn from an entirely different perspective on tackling the upcoming PSLE effectively.
What will your child learn?
- Understanding vs Solving The Question
- Student will learn how to break questions into individual parts, they will comprehend how various components come together and tailor their answers accordingly instead of blindly following a fixed approach to solve questions.
- Learning Through Heuristics
- Student will use heuristics to find the optimal solution in the shortest time which enables student to make decisions quickly.
- Interactive and Fun Experiences Make For Better Learning
- Student will participate in interactive activities such as Charades, crossword puzzles and other unconventional techniques to understand key concepts effortlessly.
Subject: Math and Science
Venue: Parkway Parade #09-03
Math (6 lessons)
1st, 5th, 8th & 12th June
Science (6 lessons)
1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th June OR
22nd, 24th, 25th & 26th June
Call 6344 4908 to register. Limited slots.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.