Coolsculpting For Fr...
Dr Nikolle Tan
MBBS (S’pore), MMed (Ophthalmology) MRCSEd, FRCSEd (Ophth), FAMS (Ophthalmology)
Dr Nikolle Tan is fellowship-trained in both the Surgical and Medical Vitreo-Retina subspecialties. After completing her residency training in Singapore, she underwent a rigorous selection process and was admitted to the prestigious Vitreo-Retina fellowship programme at the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Infirmary in Melbourne, Australia. In addition, she has also undergone fellowship training at the Harvard Medical School & Schepens Eye Research Institute in Massachusetts, USA.
Diseases of the Retina and Vitreous she has special expertise in include:
- Retinal tears
- Retinal detachments
- Myopia-related retinal diseases e.g. macular degeneration and bleeding
- Degenerative eye diseases e.g. age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Diabetic eye diseases (diabetic retinopathy and macular edema)
- Retinal vessel diseases e.g. vein occlusions/blockages
- Macular diseases e.g. epiretinal membranes, macula holes, etc.
- Inherited and congenital eye diseases
- Severe eye trauma
In addition, Dr Tan deals with a large range of other eye disorders:
- Cataracts, including complicated or difficult cataracts requiring complex surgical techniques
- Eye trauma
- Eye infections and inflammation
- High myopia
- Eye diseases resulting from other disorders like diabetes, hypertension, autoimmune diseases, etc.
Contact us at 6694 0400(Mount Elizabeth) / 6474 6711(Gleneagles) or email us at [email protected]
To find out more, visit http://eyesurgeon.asia.
23/05/2016 2:20 pm