- Brand New. (As shown in Picture)
- Selling cost-to-cost.
- Size: Approx 4cm(L) x 4.3cm (W) x 5.5cm(H).
- Selling at S$38.00 per pair. (Retail: S$68 per pair)
- Last Pair available.
- Self-collection of item at Yishun area.
- Delivery charge of additional S$20.00 for delivery within Singapore.
- Email: [email protected] for enquiries.
The Pi Yao is a mystical creature that is an extremely powerful and auspicious amulet of good fortune, just behind the Dragon. It is said to have a voracious appetite that is infinite. The interesting part is that the Pi Yao does not have an anus, which means things only go in but never come out. It is therefore a favourite must-have for businessmen and merchants wishing loads of money rolling in without spilling out a dime. It is no wonder that the figurines of Pi Yao can often be seen in banks, casinos, foreign exchange markets and finance companies in Oriental countries.
Besides that, the Chinese adore the Pi Yao because of its protective, obedient and loyal nature. It is believed that the Pi Yao will always try its best to fulfil its owner’s wish and safeguard the health and welfare of its owner.
In short, the powerful Pi Yao ushers in wealth, attracts good luck, wards off evil, brings good Feng Shui, provides protection to the home and individuals and brings windfall luck.
04/08/2014 1:19 am