Apply for a fast and...
All registered business in Singapore must keep proper accounting records as required by Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping represent the ACTUAL Company's performance. Bookkeeping not only for the purpose of submission of annual returns, but also very helpful for management in decision making, as well as effective cash flow management.
We provide FULL accounting services for those companies wish to outsource their bookkeeping function.
Send your Company's details to our email address at email@example.com
For newly incorporated company, kindly email us the following:-
– The Company name
– Business nature
– Financial year end
– Is the Company GST registered?
– Number of bank accounts maintained by the Company (including hire purchase and financing)
– Number of pages of the bank statement per month
– Volume of monthly sales transaction (estimation)
– Volume of purchases/ expenses incurred during the financial year (estimation)
– Currency used in sales and purchase transactions
– Frequency of accounts preparation – Monthly basis, Quarterly basis, Half yearly basis, or Annual basis
– Is the Company required to be audited?
For existing company, please furnish us the following additional information:-
– Last year financial statement with detailed income statement
– Latest management account (Balance sheet and income statement)
– Last set of bank reconciliation
– Last GST Return Filed (if any)
We will help you to maintain the Company's accounting records based on the financial documents you submit to us on a periodic basis, we will review and organize the information to create and maintain your accounts ledger. We will also help monitor statutory compliance issues and work with you to ensure you understand all the accounts and reports.
In addition, we can also help you to prepare the financial statements for submission to Singapore Regulator, ACRA. Fee was started at S$100 depends on the complication of the Company's account. The financial statements will be prepared in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, which is in-line with the requirement by ACRA and Singapore Companies Act.
Fee - Package offered:-
Monthly Bookkeeping From $100
Half-Yearly Bookkeeping From $200
Yearly Bookkeeping From $300
Compilation of financial statements From $300
GST E-filing S$100 per submission
Calvin Goh (Director)
05/11/2014 12:04 am