K & Q bros. Elec...
1. Double-channel Fault Detection (VI Graph) Comparing solid and faulty card without giving energy
2. Fault Detection by Comparison from Memory By recording solid card to memory, comparing faulty card from memory
3. Equivalent Circuit Diagram ** Composing R, C, or Diode Circuit Diagram according to the point touched
4. Measuring of Resistor, Capacitor, and Diode ** Feature of measuring the value of touched point
5. Double-channel Digital PC Oscilloscope. As occasion may require, device can be used as oscilloscope
6. 0.2... 25KHz Square Wave Signal Output Ch.1 is used as oscilloscope and Ch.2 is used as signal generator
7. Analogue Voltage Output (2,5 mV Sensitivity), Ch.1 is used as oscilloscope and Ch.2 gives analog voltage output
8. DC Power Supply Output with Adjustable Voltage and Current
****, or giving energy to card and creating Power DC Voltage-Current Graph
9. Non Touched IR Temperature Sensor ****, For detecting more heated components and draw out heat map of card.
** These Functions are Unique Features of 7F1 and 9F1
**** These Functions are New Unique Features of 9F1
Please call us for Non-Obligation repair quotes
Dynamics Circuit (S) Pte. Ltd.
50 Tagore Lane, #04-10 F/G
Tel : +65 6554 7024 Fax : +65 6554 7021
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
24/10/2014 10:33 am
50 Tagore Lane # 04-10F/G