Convert Video8 Tape(8mm) to Mp4/DVD -call 90660631
Camera / SLR (Item ID: 706)
Video8 (8mm video tape) was launched into a market dominated by the VHS-C and Betamax formats.
In 1983 Sony Betamax had released the first camcorder called Betamovie. In response JVC released the compact VHS-C format which enabled the first handheld (rather than shoulder-mounted) camcorders. Sony's answer to these small cameras came in 1985 when they used Betamax-style U-load technology, but reduced the tape width from 12 millimeter to 8 millimeter, and the Video8 format was born.
Video 8 (8mm video tape) had one major advantage over the full-sized competition. Thanks to their compact-form factor, Video8 camcorders were small enough to hold in the palm of the user's hand. Such a feat was impossible with Betamax and VHS camcorders, which operated best on sturdy tripods or strong shoulders. Video8 also had an advantage in terms of time, because although VHS-C offered the same "palmcorder" size as Video8, the VHS-C tapes only held 40 minutes of time (SP). Thus Video8's 120-minute capacity served well for most users. (Both machines included longer playing modes at 120 and 240 minutes respectively, but at the cost of reduced quality images of only 220 lines resolution.) Longer sessions generally required additional infrastructure (AC power or more batteries), and hence longer recording-times offered little advantage in a true travelling environment.
As of early 2007, the analog 8 mm formats are nearing the end of the road. Standard Video8 is already extinct in the new camcorder market.
To preserve your precious video in the Video8 tape, convert it to high qulity DVD-video. Call 65-90660631 for conversion service.
Block 197 Rivervale Drive Singapore 540197
(next to Rivervale Mall)
Reg. No. 52840557L
13/04/2013 6:07 pm
Block 197 Rivervale Drive Singapore 540197 (next To Rivervale Mall)
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ Singapore is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Electronics section is dedicated for buying or selling electronic items like Digital camera, SLR camera, CD/DVD, Computer, Laptop, Tablet, PDA/Smartphone, Mobile phone, TV, CCTV, Videocam, Video game, etc. Buy from individual owners or shops.
Keywords: Convert Video8 Tape(8mm) to Mp4/DVD -call 90660631 - Claseek™ Singapore; Video8 (8mm video tape) was launched into a market dominated by the VHS-C and Betamax formats.In 1983 Sony Betamax had released the first camcorder called Betam..., Electronics, convert, video8, tape, 8mm, mp4dvd, call, 90660631, video, launched, into, market, dominated, vhsc, betamax, formatsin, 1983, sony, had, released, first, camcorder, called, betamovie, response, jvc